If you’re thinking — how many possible combinations of fruit are there? The answer is, a lot — so don’t be shy to get creative. Add little dollops of yogurt, sprinkles of flaxseed, or a dusting of cinnamon. Offering a wide range of macro and micro nutrients, these fruit recipes are sure to please.
- ½ an apple cut into chunks
- ½ an orange peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 10-12 grapes
- 1 sprig of mint leaves plucked from stem
Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a lid, stir well, and eat within a day.
- 100 grams of spinach
- 60 grams of mixed berries strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- ½ cup kombucha
- ½ an orange juiced
- ½ a lemon juiced
- ½ tsp cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a blender and serve.
- 100 grams of quality Greek yogurt
- 75 grams of strawberries
- 10 grams of chopped walnuts
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
Place yogurt in a small bowl, top with strawberries, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ½ cup cooked beets
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp flax seeds
Blend all of the above ingredients and enjoy!
- 1 peach halved and pitted
- ½ tsp olive oil
- A sprig of mint
- 1 tsp balsamic
Heat your grill, while you brush each peach half with olive oil.
Place peaches on grill, allowing grill marks to form (1-2 minutes per side).
Remove from grill, garnish with balsamic and mint.
- 10-12 cherries
- 30 grams dark chocolate
When you want to treat yourself, melt dark chocolate using a double boiler.
Dip 1/3 of each cherry in chocolate, before placing in fridge to harden.
- 1 small apple cored and cubed
- 1 small pear cored and cubed
- 1 mandarin peeled and segmented
- 6-8 red grapes
- ½ a grapefruit juiced
Combine all ingredients and serve. If you'd like to double up the recipe, store remaining fruit salad in the fridge and eat within a day.
- 100 grams pineapple cut into bite-sized chunks
- 100 grams Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp nutmeg
Brush pineapple with honey and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Roast in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Serve warm with yogurt.
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choosing
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ tbsp raw honey
Combine the above ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy (approximately 5-6 minutes).
Serve immediately or store in the freezer.
- 1 cup of diced peaches
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp raw honey
Process ingredients until smooth, adding yogurt in spoonfuls.
Freeze in popsicle molds (approximately 2 hours). To unmold, dip the bottom of the mold in warm water for 20 second.